Here is a classic recipe, full of veggies and perfect for the coldest days.
- 1 dash of olive oil
- 1 large leek, cleaned, cut into thin slices
- 1 large carrot, cut into medium-sized cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed or pressed
- 2 zucchinis, cut with or without skin into thin slices
- 1 broccoli, cut into chunks.
- 4 cups of vegetable broth or water to cover
- 2 generous handfuls of fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons of True Spices Gemüse Gewürz
A classic recipe, full of veggies and perfect for the coldest days.
In a large pot, add olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add the leek, carrot and a small pinch of salt. Sauté 7-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add the garlic and our tasty Gemüse Gewürz and stir for a couple of minutes.
Next, add the zucchini and broccoli. Mix with the rest of the ingredients and cover with the vegetable broth or water (add only the necessary liquid to cover them). Bring to a boil over high heat.
Once it comes to a boil, reduce the heat and cook until the vegetables are cooked, about 10-12 minutes. Turn off and cool slightly. Then add the fresh spinach. Adding the spinach at the end will allow it to retain its vibrant green color when whipping this wonderful cream.
In a powerful mixer, process the soup until obtaining a fine and homogeneous cream.
Rectify with salt if you need it.
Serve in bowls and add the toppings of your choice and a few drops of olive oil.